UI Designer (freelance)
We're looking for a freelance (part-time) UI/UX Designer to join our Product team. As a UI Designer, you’ll contribute to all aspects of designing, wireframing, and prototyping new UIs/mockups, features, and ideas for current and upcoming roadmap initiatives, projects, and enhancements. You’ll report to our VP of Product while working closely with our Product Manager, Developers, Art Director, and other cross-functional team members to deliver high quality, thoughtful, and delightful visual experiences.
- Create and improve user flows, functional wireframes, and visual design UIs/mockups for mobile, desktop, and other platforms
- Define and design user experiences for web pages (user flows/journeys) to ensure all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Build wireframes and/or storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey ideas to management
- Account for human-computer interaction (HCI) elements of a design and apply Design Thinking concepts and principals
- Understand consumer insights/responses and website analytics/data to determine why some UIs/webpages/elements perform better than others
- 2-4 years of experience with UI design for high volume, e-commerce and/or technology driven websites
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Must have an online portfolio showcasing visual UI/design work
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing UIs
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, and site mapping
- Professional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and comparable languages, is a plus
Ladder is a sports nutrition company founded by LeBron James and Arnold Schwarzenegger, dedicated to creating high-performance, NSF Certified for Sport® workout supplements for daily use. We formulate products to complement a strong nutritional foundation and unlock the next level in training and exercise.
Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UI Designer” in the subject line.