Product Development Manager
Ladder is looking for a Product Development Manager to lead new supplement products from ideation to market introduction. This role reports to the Director of Operations and is based out of our Marina Del Rey office.
- Own the physical product roadmap and establish buy-in with the Marketing, Operations, Technology, and Executive teams to ensure internal alignment
- Project manage the development of new products and flavors such that we hit key milestones and are able to stay under budget
- Collaborate with Ladder scientists, expert advisors, and manufacturers to formulate new products and flavors
- Ensure products meet standards of quality and safety by managing 3rd party certifications and FDA compliance
- Run market assessments, consumer insights surveys, and focus groups to inform the product roadmap and product iterations
- Develop new packaging components based on consumer and business needs
- 4-7 years of experience in Sports Nutrition, Supplements, or Food Science
- Understanding of ingredient chemistry as it relates to functionality, stability, and safety
- Experience in food formulation or supplement development for performance
- Familiarity with CGMP, NSF Certified for sport, and basic principles of food safety
- Strong communicator with an ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Experience or familiarity in experimental design, data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or Nutrition (sports nutrition) a plus
- Free Ladder supplements and merch
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Kitchen stocked with healthy food
- Gym on-site
Ladder is a sports nutrition company founded by LeBron James and Arnold Schwarzenegger, dedicated to creating high-performance, NSF Certified for Sport® workout supplements for daily use. We formulate products to complement a strong nutritional foundation and unlock the next level in training and exercise.
Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Development Manager” in the subject line.