Full Stack Developer
We're looking for an experienced full stack developer with 3 to 5 years of professional software engineering experience to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is a developer who has successfully shipped several products at large scale, is meticulous with code quality/style, has the ability to own features, and comfortable end-to-end architecture.
As a Full-Stack Developer at Ladder, you'll be working on code from the deepest levels of our stack to the very top. This position will be involved in multiple aspects of building dynamic pixel perfect UIs and infrastructures for our digital product offering, including our website, eCommerce platform, and back-end services This is a hand-on development role that will collaborate with designers, engineers and product managers to develop best in class, next generation platform, features and functionality.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Marina Del Rey, CA and report to Ladder’s Head of Digital Product and Technology. Remote candidates will be considered but must have worked successfully on a remote team before.
- Solid experience building production apps using Elixir/Phoenix - we will also consider candidates with experience in similar frameworks who have demonstrated a strong desire to learn Elixir/Phoenix
- Solid front-end experience, including with a framework like Vue.js, React, or Angular
- Solid experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- You like your code well tested
- Experienced using git and Github
Ladder is a sports nutrition company founded by LeBron James and Arnold Schwarzenegger, dedicated to creating high-performance, NSF Certified for Sport® workout supplements for daily use. We formulate products to complement a strong nutritional foundation and unlock the next level in training and exercise.
Please send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Full-Stack Developer” in the subject line.