Dig into these protein-packed pancakes this weekend.
Makes: 8 -10 small pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Ladder Vanilla Plant Protein
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Blend the rolled oats. Add in the liquid ingredients and continue to blend.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until the batter is even throughout.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into a hot pan and cook for about a minute on each side (or until browned).
- Top with pure maple syrup and enjoy!
Macros (per pancake)
- 4g protein / 8g carbs / 3g fat / 67 calories